Is there any lube requirements in regards to the chasis of the 2000 Mercury Grand Marquis?

huggybear
0

Asked by huggybear Feb 04, 2014 at 08:09 AM about the Mercury Grand Marquis

car makes noises, esp. when going over speed bumps. Recently had ball joints inspected, no sign of problems there.  Had ball joints replaced approx. 25,000 mi. ago. Car is old, 243k plus milage.

68,365

Maybe your bushings need replacement, also check the tie rod ends and sway bar end links. How old are the struts/shocks, condition of the springs?