We need a truck as reliable and inexpensive as the ones we have that are giving up the ghost.

Dee Taylor
55

Asked by Dee Aug 31, 2008 at 12:44 PM about the Ford Ranger

when and why did they stop with the Ford Ranger and the Mazda B2300 series? Where can we get a long lasting comparable one like they were?

Calli Hug
25

they still make the ford ranger and the mazda trucks. You can buy them brand new off of the lot or find one a couple years old wholesale at an auction

Dee Taylor
55

when I look them up on line there are no prices, no pictures, no information whatsoever. All I can find is 2007 new ones. For real. But thanks..... can get new ones at AUCTION?? Wow

Dee Taylor
55

I meant 2008...duh. But they didn't make them for 2009 did they?

Calli Hug
25

between the 08s and the 09s there will be no difference and a truck a couple years old wil be far cheaper than buying brand new as a new vehicle will lose about $5,000 of its value as soon as you drive it off of the lot.

Justin Wagner
105

yes they made both, and if u play ur cards right you can get it very cheap, dealers are giving very good prices on trucks cause they cant sell them due to gas prices.