Hesitation while driving and acelrating

2manyfords
25

Asked by 2manyfords Apr 05, 2011 at 11:25 AM about the Ford LTD Crown Victoria

I have tried everything. Two dealerships and 3 auto shops cannot figure this one out. All sensors check out throttle position snesor is okay, hesitates when driving unless you floor it and it runs great. Have no clue anymore and want to keep it and get it running right again.

Charles Dickason
25

did they check app sensor? some vehicles have them. if not that it could be a fuel injector. if u have noid lights u can check them to see. when was the plugs n wires changed? it could be any of these things or related.