my94 ford arostar shimmys in the front, mostly when i'm on a rough road or hit a rough place, and when i put on the brake real hard it quits. can you help me find the problem? and my abs light comes o

gig
0

Asked by gig Apr 04, 2012 at 06:32 PM about the Ford Aerostar

my arostar shimmys when i hit a rough plce in the road or a rough pavement; when i apply the brake real hard it quits. my rear abs light comes on a lot too. i know i need new tires for the front, but i've been told it's not the tires. can you help me find the problem?

Brunomant
65

Have you checked the steering knuckles and the lower control arm for play? The symptoms you give point to slack in the steering system