Where should I submit my Tercel's uncomfortable seat issues solution?

stickshift
25

Asked by stickshift Jun 15, 2008 at 01:00 PM about the Toyota Tercel

I have found a way to make Tercel's seats and any others very comfortable. I am looking into submitting idea to appropriate sources. Do you have any advice on this issue?

Adam Morgan
4,175

I'm not sure what you're talking about? Are you talking about patenting an idea and submitting it to industry? In which case this is sssoooo the wrong place to ask advice. Call your local patent office for information on how to get started. Patent it then look for manufacturers capable of producing your product. You won't get more than a percentage or two of the profit if you don't produce it yourself but often times it's the best way to do things since they can usually get it out to a larger market as opposed to you building your product in a garage and selling it on ebay. There are various books on the subject and proabley numerous websites, just make sure you don't give anyone your idea till you've properly patented it.

smurf_goddess
0

No advice, but I would love it if you could share your idea. My long term boyfriend is 6'2" with back problems, and he can't get in an out of my car! It has been frustrating helping him buy a vehicle when he is so limited by height restrictions- pretty much anything reliable and fuel efficient is out for the guy. He is helping me fix up my 88' Tercel EZ, but it hurts him to drive it. =(