steering problems

Brandon Blosser
0

Asked by Brandon Feb 19, 2013 at 07:23 PM about the Toyota Tacoma

i have a 2005 tacoma 4x4 when i turn the steering wheel all the way too the left and move the truck the steering wheel stays all the way left and wont move unless i move it. i just replaced the rack and it didnt help it at all.

7jimmy7
9,395

hold on! maby thats why you needed a rack,are you sure the stops are still on the chassis from bank to bank ? you may be turning beyond the max and that will bend the rack as it is just a toothed rod, youll get a tight spot in their

Brandon Blosser
0

Yea the stops are there. The steering wheel only turns 1 1/2 times left or right before it stops.