instruction manual

TheZoves
0

Asked by TheZoves Sep 18, 2007 at 01:40 AM about the Hummer H2

TheZoves
0

we just purchased a 2003 hummer h2. It has a DVD player and an X Box with many remotes but the manual that came with the car didn`t list info on how to operate the DVD, X BOX and what all the remotes are for. Could someone please help? Thanks The Zoves diamondsaz@alltel.net

papa

sounds like to me a preivus owner did a few extra ad owns to sound system.i would take to dealer to see if factory equmpment or not,if not go to a good raido shop let them see what you got .they should be able to help you eith all of it.