Saving money

Jordan Dekoning
55

Asked by Jordan Dec 01, 2008 at 07:54 PM about the Mazda MAZDA6

I'm 17 years old. Is it worth it if I save my money up for a Mazda6?

Fred McClelland
1,525

not really they arent that great of a car in my opion it really depends on what you plan to do with it. Are you going to mod it yourself? put a lot of money into it? if so id get a better platform then a mazda 6 maybe like a integra, civic si, is300, wrx, gti, s4 something along those lines. if you just want a daily driver then go for it.

Logan Saunders
1,060

Actually, the Madza 6 is a lot of car for the money. Plus, since the redesign has come out, you should be able to get a pretty sweet deal on one. I'd consider the MADZASPEED version if you can get a parent to insure it for you.

engimenez
0

Yes, the insurance could be high and its better if your parents insure it, also if you want to get quotes from different companies in your area you can do it here http://yourfinance.co.cc/Insurance.html

voltagefuel
655

Whatever you have your heart set on, it's well worth saving towards a tangible dream or goal. many adults wish they could be you, so whatever you want (in life), you'd better go for it, because if you don't, someone else will.

Crystal Rhayn
35

Mazda 6's are worth every penny!