my car wont start intermittently. I have replaced radiator, alternator and crank angle sensor.this only started 6 months ago and now its getting worse. my mechanic cannot find the problem

Asked by murphy25 Apr 19, 2014 at 07:10 AM about the Mazda 323

It turns over but won't start? If so could be idle air control valve acting up. Will it start if you press down on gas pedal a little? If so I would check the idle air control valve. If not the I would inspect for vacuum leaks, stuck open pcv valve, stuck open egr valve, for a faulty fuel pressure regulator and/or faulty fuel pump.

Best Answer

No the car wont start with the foot on the gas pedal. It will start a few hours later.This problem is getting more frequent. I was wondering whether it will have anything to do with electronic ignition. Sometimes while driving along the ouls back and will slow down. It will than release agin for the car to pick up speed.