is the r32 a version of the golf or the new rabbit

Army0fOne
0

Asked by Army0fOne Mar 02, 2008 at 11:35 AM about the Volkswagen R32

casper271
3,755

the golf

Walter Eichelberger
5

The Rabbit is technically a Golf, its only called a Rabbit in the US, the European market its called a Golf.

Bruce Michaud
35

noo, the hatch body style was first released as a rabbit in both the us and europe, then they changed it to the golf up until the mkv where they redubbed it the rabbit. If you look at the pictures of old mk1s and 2s youll see the little rabbit with the word rabbit on the lower right hand side of the back of the car.

Bruce Michaud
35

so technically the new shitty .:r is an awd platform with the vr6 in a rabbits body with some chrome trim, POS if you ask me. MKIV for the win in all aspects.

Ricky Defreitas
10

the golf

Cédric Van Den Haute
45

the hatch body style has ALWAYS been called Golf in Europe, never Rabbit. There was a special "Rabbit" limited edition for the MKI and I think fo rthe MKIII but so far the model was always a golf.

Zack Salter
35

the golf and rabbit put together