My town and country shakes between the speeds of 40 and 50 - we have had the tires balanced and an alignment completed. What could be the problem

Toledo
0

Asked by Toledo Jan 21, 2014 at 07:33 PM about the Chrysler Town & Country

tuff4x4
7,565

A bent wheel. A bent wheel will still balance out but vibrate on the road. A belt starting to separate in the tire will do it too. Have them balance the tires again and watch the wheel/tire for up/down or left/right movement.

7jimmy7
9,395

don't ever use that stupid spare in a can, for a low tire, how much do you think that weighs, and what the weight turns in to with centrifugal force? you would be amazed!