Toyata Allion 260 intermitant AC problem.

tonyfernando
0

Asked by tonyfernando Feb 11, 2013 at 01:23 AM about the Toyota Allion

I have a toyota allion 260  YOM 2010. done only 40000km. at times AC stops working. repaird twice during last six months. once toyota repaired the compressor. lasted about two months. replaced with a used compressor and lasted for about another two months. again the the AC is intermitant. is this a common probelem for this model ?. any sugestions ?

DavidH25

たぶん、日本から誰かがあなたの質問を見て助ける The Allion is sold in Japan only ....maybe somebody in Japan will see your question..is Google translate cool or what?

agodage
30

All Allion users got many problems in Sri Lanka because no operational manual available in English for knowing the preventive maintenance.

7jimmy7
14,255

whats blowing out,clutch? pistons? maby contamination in system,

Kapila Rathnayaka
20

This is very common issue with AC system of the Allion. Please change the AC valve so that you can another 40000kms. The AC system is different in Allion.

Aashiq Ahamed
0

I also have Allion 260 with the same issue. it began few months back in 44000 km. I talked to Sri Lanka Toyota, they said it is a commn issue even it was found in 2014 Januar Car. they said problem is shown solenoid but cant replace solenoid only. you have to change compressor as a whoke which will cost LKR 250K. they said some one changed solenoid from out side but didnt solve the problem. better live with the problem. i didnt do anything but it is difficuly in long journy.

Pratharshan Viknananthan
0

Nothing wrong with the compression, if the compression is not working you would not get the AC at all only the blowers. There is this valve called DUTY CUT OFF VALVE, try changing it. It really works, and service your AC, the valve will cost about 11000RS.

Aashiq Ahamed
0

Yes Pratharshan, It worked. I replaced AC compressor control valve along with condenser filter and refill the gas three months ago. so far I have no complain. Before I commit to the work I got to know that for some cases valve replacement was ok and for some it didn't solve, they changed the compressor again to fix it. AC repair shops know this. i made a deal that if valve change doesn't fix I will replace the compressor provided deduct the price of the valve. that was safe for me. fortunately valve changed fixed the problem and it cost me around 16000. You might find a secondhand compressor for 30-40K

viranfernandi
5

I replaced the valve, but it didn't work, now my AC guy is suggesting me to go for normal compressor (121 compressor).has any one done this one before? He said he has done this before.