Toyata Allion 260 intermitant AC problem.

tonyfernando
0

Asked by Feb 11, 2013 at 01:23 AM about the Toyota Allion

I have a toyota allion 260  YOM 2010. done only 40000km. at times AC stops working. repaird twice during last six months. once toyota repaired the compressor. lasted about two months. replaced with a used compressor and lasted for about another two months. again the the AC is intermitant. is this a common probelem for this model ?. any sugestions ?

たぶん、日本から誰かがあなたの質問を見て助ける The Allion is sold in Japan only ....maybe somebody in Japan will see your question..is Google translate cool or what?

agodage
30

All Allion users got many problems in Sri Lanka because no operational manual available in English for knowing the preventive maintenance.

7jimmy7
16,785

whats blowing out,clutch? pistons? maby contamination in system,

Kapila Rathnayaka
40

This is very common issue with AC system of the Allion. Please change the AC valve so that you can another 40000kms. The AC system is different in Allion.

Aashiq Ahamed
10

I also have Allion 260 with the same issue. it began few months back in 44000 km. I talked to Sri Lanka Toyota, they said it is a commn issue even it was found in 2014 Januar Car. they said problem is shown solenoid but cant replace solenoid only. you have to change compressor as a whoke which will cost LKR 250K. they said some one changed solenoid from out side but didnt solve the problem. better live with the problem. i didnt do anything but it is difficuly in long journy.

Pratharshan Viknananthan
20

Nothing wrong with the compression, if the compression is not working you would not get the AC at all only the blowers. There is this valve called DUTY CUT OFF VALVE, try changing it. It really works, and service your AC, the valve will cost about 11000RS.

Aashiq Ahamed
10

Yes Pratharshan, It worked. I replaced AC compressor control valve along with condenser filter and refill the gas three months ago. so far I have no complain. Before I commit to the work I got to know that for some cases valve replacement was ok and for some it didn't solve, they changed the compressor again to fix it. AC repair shops know this. i made a deal that if valve change doesn't fix I will replace the compressor provided deduct the price of the valve. that was safe for me. fortunately valve changed fixed the problem and it cost me around 16000. You might find a secondhand compressor for 30-40K

viranfernandi
5

I replaced the valve, but it didn't work, now my AC guy is suggesting me to go for normal compressor (121 compressor).has any one done this one before? He said he has done this before.

Vidura Thammitage
0

Dear Aashiq, The same issue exists in my car (Premio 260) done 49000km. My AC repair person told me to replace the valve you told. Could you please tell me from which centre you got repaired? also the status of your system now?

ruwanv
0

Yes as a technician I would like to let you know that I have installed 2nd hand compressor which comes for vitz.. Need small modifications but it' works.. For Allison, premio, 141, also... Total cost 25000.rupees...0773826234.

najathsl
10

Hi, facing the same issue with nz260 allion 2011 model. Only 40k km done. What my technician told me was, 1. Its a common problem in this model 2. We have to replace the CONDENSER SENSOR IN the car, and this will back to normal. Hope it will work, getting the work done on coming tuesday. Total estimated cost 17.5 k.

najathsl
10

Hi, facing the same issue with nz260 allion 2011 model. Only 40k km done. What my technician told me was, 1. Its a common problem in this model 2. We have to replace the CONDENSER SENSOR IN the car, and this will do. Hope it will work, getting the work done on coming tuesday. Total estimated cost 17.5 k.

Shahed Mohammad
10

Hi, I am facing my AC problem in Allion 215 2010 model. Problem:: When I start AC it gives perfect cool and in running my car it seems ok , but some time when I picup the race like normally ,than the coolnes goes stop and just get the gas smell, and after than when I switched off and on again the AC in car running mood it goes cool again. My technician advised me to change the compresure, I need sollution .

Dumbara
0

I had the same AC issue on my 2011 260 Allion and my AC technician Tharaka at Battaramulla replaced the solenoid valve for 12k one year back. It worked well for 20000km. Shall replace it again as per him now as i get the same issue on and off.