My nissan cefiro 230 jm v6 2004 model fuel gauge is not working properly. Shows empty when full.

tama
0

Asked by tama Aug 23, 2009 at 06:34 AM about the Nissan Cefiro

The fuel gauge is very unreliable and will indicate anything irrespective of the
qauntity of fuel in tank. Sometimes when full, it might show full or empty or half
tank. What could be the cause and how do i fix the problem.

Michael Smolinski
65

the fuel sending unit is bad. you can usually find it as an integral part of the fuel pump in the gas tank

tooheys
10

I have similar problem with tama my Nissan Cefiro JMv6 2004 model. It seems that this is a manufacturer problem. Are there other Cefiro car owners with similar problem?

tooheys
10

Avenger Can this be changed or fixed?