A friends 75 vega

flthd
0

Asked by flthd Nov 28, 2011 at 11:09 PM about the Chevrolet Vega

My friend has a 75 vega with no rust but no eng,trans.He is asking 900 bucks for it.I have every intention of installing a sbc in her. Do you think its worth it or a fair price? I do like the body style.

papa

lets see a 75,no motor or tranny,gas tank will need cleaning or replaced,plus other weathered out parts.if body and interior are in decent shape,$ 300.00 tops,more than that.no way.its not made out of gold,its metal,just had to put that in.900.00 is way to much.

flthd
0

Yea thats to high,thank you.

papa

no problem.

Gregg Hensley
5

i have a 72 vega with a 355 i have had it for 30 years

flthd
0

Haha I forgot all about this!! Heck since I wrote this years ago I've bought the car, installed a s&w 4 link, 383/th400 and did a ton more. She's fast and worth every penny.