need bushings for the spindle for my chevy vega

Michael Perry
55

Asked by Michael Apr 19, 2010 at 11:38 PM about the Chevrolet Vega

i am trying to put s10 spindles on my vega and need the bushings cause the ball joints on the vega are smaller if any one knows wrer i can get some plz tell me

George Schmid
5

go to V8monza.com instructions & application guide, cost is 62.20 plus tax.

Michael Perry
55

are thay still up and running cause i checked them and it would not let my send an email so i didnt want to wast my money on them if thay were not open if thay are plz let me know thanks

waynepriest
20

they sell them but i used the s 10 ball joints they fit with a bit of work

waynepriest
20

I PUT 2 INCH DROPPED SPINDLES ON MY PANEL WAGON EVERY BODY WAS USEING THESE INSERTS. I WENT ANOTHER WAY I SAW HOW BEAFFY THE S10 JOINTS WERE AND I USED THEM SIZE THEM UP TO YOUR A ARMS AND YOU WILL SEE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO FOR THE BOTTOM I WENT AND BUILT AN INSERT THAT THE BALL JOINT FITS INTO AND DIE GROUND OUT MY LOWER CONTROL ARM CAREFULLY TO THE SIZE OF THE BALL JOIMT PUT BALL JOINT THROUGH CONTROLL ARM PUT SLEEVE OVER BALL JOINT I HAD ALLREADY DRILLED AND SET SCREWED THE BALL JOINT LEAVING ENOUGH CLEARANCE FOR CONTROL ARM SET IN THE THREE SET SCREWS YOU CAN WELD BALL JOINT SLEAVE TO THE CONTROL ARM. I USE UPPER AND LOWER S10 BALL JOINTS MUCH BEAFFYER DO NOT ATEMT IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME FABRICATING AS IT TAKES SOME CLOSE TOLERANCE WORK SAFTY FIRST'I COULDC SEND SOME PICS IF NEEDED

tuneup427
0

I would love to see the pics you have of the lower balljoints. I can figure out the uppers but I'm not real sure what the sleeve for the lower should look like. Do you use the press in joint or the screw in joint from the s10?

ussokiecity
10

Try HBody Organisation

manny631
65

if you go to daves vega village and call him hes got good ideas and can tell you what will work he helped me out big time