1990 BMW 525i Where do I find fuses 17,30,31 and 47

corvt350
0

Asked by corvt350 May 06, 2013 at 06:07 PM about the BMW 5 Series

judge_roy

here's one from a 528, will have to investigate how they are different, but is pretty much the same buggy~

judge_roy

...okay this can't be right, you cannot have an ABS diesel, and an ABS gasoline! also there ain't no 47---will have to keep tryin'~

82,965

If you open up the hood, the fusebox is the black box on the drivers side, closest to the driver. On the inside of the box top it will tell you the fuse numbers and locations.

49,795

Why are you looking for so many fuses? You may have lost the ground connection if those circuits are near each other.