REAR AXLE KICK FEELING

ERNIE02
0

Asked by ERNIE02 Apr 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM about the Cadillac Escalade

Hi,  when I drive my 2012 Cadillac Escalade  over rough lines in the pavement at lower
speeds it feels like a kick or thud as if the rear axle is loose where it's bolted on to, I only
have 28 lbs. of air in rear tires, tire size is 22"   , question: would the air bags have to
much air in rear?

49,735

"would the air bags have to much air in rear?" - could be. Try lowering the pressure and see if it changes anything. Even though it says Cadillac on the grill, it a truck and trucks are not known for their soft rides.