Can any one help me with the below problem

kenK
0

Asked by kenK Oct 12, 2011 at 09:55 AM about the Chevrolet Optra

My Optra refuses to start despite changing a new battery. There is HOLD sign, and a ENGINE sign lights - for what reason I dont know.  Any advice ?

rudycas
255

I have the same problem, my OPTRA does not start normally. This is only in the morning, I have to turn ignition switch not completly just until you hear the gas pump sending gas to the front and pump the gas pedal several times .I do this for 5 minutes then it starts but with dificulty, once it runs for a while,it starts normaly later in the same day. But the next morning happens the same. This is related to the problem this particular car OPTRA, the problem is it stalls for no reason while driving and the front lights stop working.All for an electrical problem this car has.

rudycas
255

thanks for your answers. You say this OPTRA has an electrical problem, Please some one tell me where and what is that problem and how to fix it. thanks.

Suziencharlie
10

There is a recall on the electrical parts that control the lights-we recently got a notice for our 2004, Contact your nearest dealer with your V.I.N.