pronounciation of a certain car name

Joshua Chilcott
165

Asked by Joshua Sep 17, 2008 at 08:54 PM about the Nissan Stagea

Hi. I have a question for you guys. I have never been able to figure out how to pronounce a certain model name by Nissan. its called the Nissan Stagea. Its really hard for me to figure it out and I need help. I know this sounds like a really, really dumb question but I have been trying to figure it out for 5 years. I know lots about cars but whenever I try to tell someone about this car, I bugs me because I can't pronounce it. sorry for all thr rambling. I am a...here I go again with the rambling.

thanks for your time.

Neil Haupt
205

It's pronounced "Stay-gee-uh." I searched for it on You Tube and watched some videos about it. This seemed to be the common pronunciation.

Joe Cote
85

Neil is right stay-gee-aah.....Joe

Joshua Chilcott
165

thank you so much for helping me out. this car name has been bothering me for years and your answer was really helpful.

Justin Joyner
40

I agree with these two.

Joshua Chilcott
165

thank you all so much for the help with this car name