the 1 and only

Reuben Trombley
15

Asked by Reuben May 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM about the Nissan Skyline

wer would u find the nissan skyline R34 GTR simmarlar to the 1 in 2 fast 2 furious

Dustin Blaker
95

I saw one posted up for sale in Seattle a few years ago for 35k dollars. I would guess there is about 20-30 tops in the US. If you want one I would try to find one of those because importing one would be a massive headache with all the taxes, engine mods, and shipping costs. If you have the money to blow though your best bet would be an import from Japan.

Dustin Blaker
95

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=105699 Check this link.

Speed Merchant
0

Lets not forget the R34 in the second film was only a shell running a Supra engine due to the import restrictions on the R34 GTR in the States. Brining in a shell is not the problem! The current film is a converted R34 GTT.

Dustin Blaker
95

Indeed, Hollywood is good at fooling us. Anyway I heard it was stolen, maybe Reuben has it? The link I posted is a guy who imports the shells, which basically makes them kit cars. No more federal jurisdicion, its not a car just a shell.