abs light coming on when doing 65mph any clues?

Ruth Duck
25

Asked by Ruth Apr 13, 2009 at 04:58 AM about the Kia Picanto

if i do about 3 miles at just over 60 mph my abs light comes on, if i stay below 60 i can drive for ever (fuel willing of course) without this occuring.  may also have a sticky brake caliper how much is this likely to cost to repair?

greggs
60

IVE RECENTLY JUST STARTED TO HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM WITH MY ABS LIGHT COMING ON WHEN JUST GOING OVER 60, DID YOU MANAGE TO SORT YOUR PROBLEM OUT?

Jimmy Mavroudis
70

Late reply I know. Just spotted this. The ABS reluctor rings need changing. Very common vault with picanto's