i want to increase the BHP of my car How?

Harish Vijay
35

Asked by Harish Aug 12, 2010 at 05:22 AM about the Ford Fiesta

papa

why would you want to waist your money on this car,try a cold air induction,kit on it.

Jenna Jones
35

Why wouldnt you want to increase the bhp, go for it, have you thought about an engine change or re-build? Getting it re-mapped? Ive just been to te RS Owners Club Show and let me tell you, Ive seen some lovely fiesta's there that are rather rapid to put it gently lol, good luck!!! x

Naresh Soundale
5

How do i get this kit & and wat price in India. I am staying in Pune.