Hi i have smoke coming out of vents and a burning smell, car is running good, assume it is something to do with the heater/fan, garage job?

desrez
0

Asked by desrez Nov 21, 2012 at 02:23 AM about the Vauxhall Corsa

corsa 55 plate 1lte 3 cilinder, good runner but want to know if this burning smell (plastic/rubber) means garage job, is it costly

122,825

Sounds like an electrical issue, aka burning wire. Yes, if you don't know what your doing, you'll need to have a mechanic diagnose it. He will have to locate the area and diagnose the issue as to why the wires melted. Electrical issues are labor intensive.