what is the most beuteful car in the world??

Mads Thomsager
5

Asked by Mads Dec 07, 2009 at 04:21 AM about the Bugatti Veyron

Kyle Lomeli
125

Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione. There is no room for "opinions" here. It is the most beautiful, end of discussion as this is a scientific fact that has been proven mathematically.

Jason Sheets
10

I like the Veyron as the most beautiful car in the world.

Mads Thomsager
5

i fully agree with you Kyle!! but don't forget the old Ferrari Dino= Very b to the e to the uteful!!

Aaron Jones
15

between Pagani Zonda, BMW M1 homage concept, and the SSC Ultimate Aero...Very good runner ups are the Aston Martin AMV10, Lamborghini Reventon, and the mercedes benz slr mclaren

Chase Sutherland
3,325

im old school. 1969 ss camaro. black with chrome cragar rims. 427 big block and 4 on the floor. nothing more pretty than that imo

Mads Thomsager
5

Ahrown... SSC er one of the most ugly cars ever made... and the M1 seriosly come on!! it's ugly

Mads Thomsager
5

Alfa Romeo 8c spider.. ferrari dino 246 GT from 1969 and Aston Martin Vantage is THE answer you guys are looking for ...!

Sean Keegan
25

i beg to differ might i say the bentley continental gtc is rather astounding copared to the "SOLDOUT" alfa romeo 8c competizione

jml12345
1,115

how about a 1953 stude?

stanstve
5

Devon GTX whats wrong with something new, this could never be confused with anything available on the current car market the veyron borrowed its styling cues from about 10 current supercars. it's beautiful but if you look closely taillights ferreri front grill alfa romeo, looks like a bently gt with a body kit

Olly Evans
5

ferrari 250 gto

Markus Vaasa
45

1938 Bugatti Type 57SC Atlantic Coupe.

Stewart Weller
0

All WRONG.. its the 1961 Jaguar Series 1 E-Type Jaguar and there is no room for any argument

Markus Vaasa
45

Yes that Jaguar is really pretty. It's even my desktop background image, but I think that Bugatti what I added is prettier.

L247
5

Bugatti Veyron blk/red http://vimeo.com/12495269

Johnclave
0

According to me bugatti veyron is the most beautiful and most fastest car in the world

califcarson
2,075

Variety is the spice of life. We are alive and all have spice. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. What are the standards for your judgement? Function, lines of the fenders? Speed or horse power? Go to a Concours d'Elegance and look at some of the old cars. I think there is beauty.