Technical specifications

A Facebook user
0

Asked by Craig1650 Jan 28, 2009 at 03:19 AM about the Bugatti Veyron

how many turbos does a bugatti veyron have?

Cris Yeager
95

The Veyron is a 16.4L quad turbo charged engine. 4 my friend. and 4 radiators just to keep the fucker cool enough to run them all. Look up a show called Top Gear. They did a special and it tells you almost all you would want to know about the car. From the driving test they showed the car was stable and he could steer with one FINGER at 250 mph.

Alex King
665

im not sure if you were just listing radiators dedicated to the turbos or total but the car in total is suppose to have 10 (for the first 22 built) and 11 for the rest... thats a lot of cooling...

A Facebook user
0

holy shit, i wonder what psi those turbos are boosting at must be way over 10bar psi thanks for the info yes the bugatti is fast but not as sexy as a ferrari enzo in my opinion anyway

Nirmal Jacob
0

the things engine is open to air... just to have enough circulation to cool it... then the 4 'chargers...

Ernesto Fuenmayor
15

The Veyron is a 16.4L quad turbo charged engine. . and 4 radiators just to keep the cool enough to run them. Definitely the Bugatti Veyron

Adam Morgan
3,635

The W16,4 is a 16 cylinder quad turbocharged 'w' configuration engine. It is NOT 16.4 litters in displacement, it's # cylinders.# of turbos. It is 488c.i. or 7.993L The main cooling circuit of the car which cools the engine has only three radiators. The rest are part of the secondary system which cools turbos and intake charge. I have heard the car has 11/12 radiators, but I'm not sure what the other 8/9 are for exactly. I guess 1 per turbo and 1 per cylinder bank? P.S. I love the w16... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU32Q6QXtWQ

William Morrow
5

ahhh hahahaha. 16 liter thats the stupidest thing i i have ever herd, you know nothing about cars and should stop acting like you do.

William Morrow
5

the turbo psi out put is 18 but it dosent mater psi is nothing with out volume. for ex, i had my saab running 22 psi but only hitting 180 hp. small turbo high psi no volume.