Peugeot 206 aux adapter

Asked by JamesKenneth Nov 08, 2012 at 05:12 PM about the 2004 Peugeot 206

I have a Peugeot 206 that doesn't have an aux in. I have looked around and there seems to be quite an
easy and cheap way to do it but I'm not quite sure how to go about it. I don't really want to buy a new
radio seeing as it would be pretty expensive but I have seen that there are cables that you can buy to
change the CD player into an aux input, can anybody help me with this? On how to go about it and what
exactly I need.

I did buy this cable
N... but it doesn't seem to work or it does work and I'm just going about it all wrong, so if this is the
right cable can somebody let me know what steps I have to go through to make it an aux in. I have
attached a picture the back of the radio. the cable i bought only fits into the far left slot.

I really really hope someone is able to help me and thank you in advance

the cable that i bought doesn't seem to show up so here it is . IPOD/dp/B004T2VAH2/ref=sr_1_27?ie=UTF8&qid=1352412891&sr=8-27

I have exactly the same problem but bought this same back to my radio, same blue plug, did you ever find the answer?