has a 1994 z28 ever had a 6 cylinder engine?

bill1961
0

Asked by bill1961 Feb 28, 2013 at 07:44 PM about the 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

I'm being told a guy has a 1994 Z28for sale. When I looked at it it has a 6 cylinder engine in it. I thought all Z28s had the LT1 V8 in them.

62,545

A 350 MPFI (LT1) Small Block V-8 engine, which was introduced in the Corvette in 1992, was standard in the Z28. -- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro

Jason Zane
4,025

it might have just a decal added. v-6 was an RS.

James Barrios
105

Z28 is always a V8.

terrascapeinc
0

It may be a "clone" Basically a V6 version that someone prettied up to make it look like a Z28. I had a friend who bought a 04 Mustang, used, thinking it was a GT, paid the GT price for it, it looked the part, had the correct decals, hood scoop, and even the right bumper covers with the GT emblems in them, It even had dual exhaust, but a few months after she bought it, she had me look at something under the hood, and to my surprise and hers, it was a V6. We looked up the VIN, and it was sure enough an LX V6 model. It's been a good car, cool looking too, but she overpaid by several thousand dollars, because the dealership even thought it was a legitimate GT. Always be careful about that kind of stuff, not everyone is honest.

Jim Demestihas
185

Fake4! Never V6 Z28............either owner replaced after blowing the LT1or just stickered up a std version V6

You think this is helpful.
Jim Demestihas
185

Fake! Never V6 Z28............either owner replaced after blowing the LT1or just stickered up a std version V6

Christopher Hefner
55

I agree with everyone that is calling fake. I have been running into a big problem lately with fakes. I have been buying and selling F-Boby style sports car for awhile know and there is alot of fake out there. I run into a fake for every real one I find it seems like. The best thing to do is get the VIN and look up the VIN decoder online and it will tell you everything and more then you need to know.

You think this is helpful.