tach and speedomter,check gauge lights come on an d trans starts out in high gear,replaced ecm

rickyh
25

Asked by rickyh Nov 03, 2007 at 02:25 PM about the 1995 Chevrolet Tahoe

it does this intermittenly other thans this truck is great-142000 miles-please help

23,605

Sounds perhaps like the output speed sensor or another electrical problem. It may be related to the gauge cluster itself. Have you had the instrument cluster circuit checked?

You think this is helpful.
sixfo4me
0

i had the same problem with my 95 silverado, check gauges light, no speedo, tranny acted like it was in 2nd gear..... turned out to be ignition switch, wierd huh?