have a 2008 mitsubishi endeavor. Tail lighs not working, fuses are good and correct size, bulbs are good. No dash lights. What else could it be?

laree
0

Asked by laree Apr 07, 2013 at 03:56 PM about the 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor

I noticed that there were no dash lights, checked and of course no tail lights.  Checked the fuses, none were broken or bad, and have the correct size fuse.  Also checked the bulbs and they are good.  What else could it be?

45,545

Short answer is that there is no power to the circuit. It could be a fuse or the multi function switch on the steering column.

45,545

Make sure the dash light dimmer is not off. Move it to the center position.

Best Answer
laree
0

well wasnt the fuse it was the switch on the steering column. I did change the fuses and tried the switch again and it worked. Although I had tried the switch last night and check the fuses. They showed no signs of being bad. Anyway threw them away and its working. Thank you folks. Appreciate your help. Just don't like running without tail lights at night. Laree