Bluetooth phone

jankauf1
0

Asked by jankauf1 Jul 19, 2008 at 10:07 AM about the 2008 Toyota Prius

I have a 2008 Prius and have connected my T-Mobile Blackberry Curve via Bluetooth to it.  It works great.  But, does anyone know how to temporarily disconnect the bluetooth for certain callers -- and just talk through the phone.  I can't talk to my 90 year old mother via Bluetooth in my car.  She has trouble hearing/understanding.  But, I can't figure out how to disconnect the Bluetooth (temporarily) when I'm in my car and talk to her through my phone.  Plus, there are times when I have passengers and I don't really want them to hear what my caller is saying.

Chris Jang
0

"Plus, there are times when I have passengers and I don't really want them to hear what my caller is saying." secrets are no fun

Jeremiah Bunton
45

on your phone go down to the blue tooth controller and shut it off that way then when u are ready to use it again you can go back and turn it on again

Pete Mackay
275

As far as i know, if you turn your car audio down to zero, then just hold your phone to your ear it should do what you want. Then again i've never done this in a Prius so try it out and see what happens

Donny Angeles
0

The only way to do it is to turn off your Bluetooth on your phone. It will automatically disconnect from the car. Then you'll have to re-connect it manually or turn it on again and it will find each other again after the next key cycle. You don't have to pair it again. Just go to the menu and select "Select Phone" option(without NAV). With NAV Prius, you'll go to the phone screen, then press settings, then press phones, then select the phone, then press OK. If it doesn't work, let me know. I sell Toyotas.

Harris212
20

Hey Dony82, i have Toyota Crown 2005, and the problem is that its a japanies model. most of the things displyed are in japanies. i need to connect my bluetooth cell phone to car's phone. can you help me please.

milly666
0

Maii A58 Mini Multi-media Phone Such a cool and fashionable phone Maii A58 it is! The compact and exquisite Maii A58 just with 98*36*15mm dimensions. With small LCD to show message or calls coming. Two keypad panels are similar with dial plate. So special! It's very popular by the young girls since it came to the matket. There's also built-in FM radio play direct without earphone, enables you handy it for the odd spare minute to catch the news, get the latest sport results or just tune in to your favourite station. The Maii A58 is also features MP3 multimedia player, SMS / MMS to send and receive, Internal Memory 2GB, USB connectivity and so on. All of those are good for you choice. It is really a nice gift for fashionable person. If you want to savvy more information about mobile phone pls come to http://www.totobay.com

mobiper
0

Now Bluetooth phone is so demanding and most of the people use. It will be better for you to carefully check your mobile then please contact mobile care . www.mobiper.com