set time on radio

MCCAMMOND
0

Asked by MCCAMMOND Apr 14, 2010 at 08:21 PM about the 1986 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight

I have a 1986 ninty-eight  with the original Delco GM radio w/ cassette player.  I need instructions on setting the time to the correct time.  Thanks.

MCCAMMOND
0

Hope this site is still working!!!

Danny Wang
2,365

I am not positive on this, but this is my guess on how the time is set with the radio off, to adjust hour hold down the scan button and turn the volume knob in either direction to get the correct hour and then for the minutes hold down the seek button and turn the volume knob in either direction to get the correct minute note: if it is not the volume knob it maybe the tune knob that is used to adjust time