Is anyone familiar with any sites where I can get an exhaust system for my 1989 LTD Crown Victoria for relatively cheap?

Jordan Bierman

Asked by Jordan Nov 25, 2011 at 12:47 PM about the 1989 Ford LTD Crown Victoria

Currently, all of the exhaust piping past the Catalytic converters on my Crown Vic is nonexistant, due to most of the piping being worn away by previous owners. She's very loud and I'm suffering on gas mileage, plus, it's wintertime. Now, I'd get the replacement parts and be done with it, but I'm living on the budget of an average kid out of high-school, so I don't have much to spare, and I need these parts soon. Suggestions?

Stanley Griffus Jr.

go to nd check there parts i bought the parts for mine there and they were all 25 to 30 dollars and that was a year ago but they are good parts and the can ship to your house

I can also recommend They have a great customer service. I have purchased very many items there over the years and have not made one bad experience with them. Just try and you' ll be satisfied !