M5

ucray
35

Asked by ucray Jan 21, 2008 at 07:54 PM about the 2008 BMW M5

Hi, I am wanting to purchase a 2008 BMW m5 but heard it has traction control which can't be turned off?? Does this mean I can slam the throttle down with no wheel spin?? ever??..I remember punching my 94 mustang and having a hoot listening to the spinning rubber (215hp). It would be a dissapointment if this is true of the 500 hp Bimmer and may actually sway my vote to the new Vette........Ray

casper271
3,735

I am not sure if this is true, but I am sure it is like that (if it is) for a reason. of the two BMW M5 and the vette, I would take the vette. As Jay Leno said himself his vette (all vettes) are very durable. If you watched the Barret-Jackson auction he made a big speach. The vette is easier to repair and you can poound the crap out of it. That is just my opinion. But to get back to your question, I am not sure, It doesn't make sense to me. If you can't turn it off I guess they think that most people can't drive. best of luck.