is there a (you tube) how to program 2008 vw r32 navigation system

CPBG
5

Asked by CPBG Jun 30, 2012 at 08:40 AM about the 2008 Volkswagen R32

looking for a video/article on-how to program the 2008 vw r32 navigation system?

68,705

Did you look? By program are you looking on how to work the nav system such as adding destinations or do you want to update the Maps to the a newer version?

CPBG
5

The vw manual that came with the r32 confuses me! I want to know how to add destinations and use the system-not how to update the maps. I checked and a new updated vw cd is over $200.00!