how do i reset my security system?diconecting the battery dont work..

Jake Wren
85

Asked by Jake Dec 07, 2010 at 11:17 PM about the 2004 Chevrolet Malibu

on my 04' malibu i went and warmed it up, i go to leave and the dorrs are locked. i have the cops unlock it and now when i open the door it alarms and sometimes it locks on its own....i need some help please it is annoying and very disliked my neighbors...

papa

onley way is to unhook battery have it towed to your chevy dealer & have them reset it,it has to be reprogramed via their computer,not something you can do at home.

madhatter1192
0

To reset your security system i would try. putting the key to on position don't start it. wait 10 min and the light should go out. i had a pontiac with similar problems.let me know if it works