how do I change updte my Navigation DVD?

shall10016
0

Asked by shall10016 Nov 10, 2007 at 03:19 PM about the 2007 GMC Yukon Denali

Want to get latest DVD for '07 Yukon XL Denali. Iknow the disc resides behind display but haven't figured out how to open it. Any ideas??

23,635

I would call the salesman at the dealership where you purchased it. They should be able to show you at no charge.

Albert Lynn
185

I updated my Nav disc to the lastest one a couple of months ago and posted some info here: http://istargazer.blogspot.com/2008/11/gm-nav-disc-pn-25974486u.html All you have to do to remove the disc is press the MENU button on the right side of the touch screen and choose the NAV option to change the search area/database. One of the choices is to eject the disc.

smohed
90

Hi guys I work in Saudi Arabia, They have stupid dealers. The DVD that comes with my Yukon Denali is made for Canada and US I nned to know where to get Arabian Gulf ( Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain, UAE, Oman) Maps for my car please ...

Kanan Gubins
125

you go ont your nav and click on nav then eject button

Kanan Gubins
125

how the hell did you get one? let alone howd it get there?

satelite
20

You also have to be in park. I tried this for hours driving back when I first bought my denali. put in park and the screen options change.

Khalifa001
35

Mr.Shall, Still you are looking for DVD maps? if yes, please contact me on : dossary001@yahoo.com i have the latest DVD Regards,

Khalifa Al-Dossary
20

If any body live in Saudi Arabia and need to update his Map Contact: Mob: 0558279726 Email: hoho8000@gmail.com I got this info from : http://www.mstaml.com/section/item.php?i=1032111 His location in Eastern Province.

Richard Schroer
2,625

the nav disc is located behind the screen- use the menu button on the right side and go to navigation menu on top pushbutton on the screen- there will be a button there to change the disc and it will pop out and tilt down- push the eject button behind the screen and the map dvd will come out- put the new one in and touch the "close button you will see in the middle of the nav screen and it will close- if this doesn't work, then gently push it upright and again, gently push the screen back in until you feel it click.

waheed4312
0

please contact me if you are interested middle east map dvd information ku2007pk@gmail.com

عبد العزيز الزهراني
0

I live in Saudi Arabia - Riyadh .. Find disc DVD update your screen and also maps of the Middle East .. From there he has sent me a link to download Emily: 3zyiz@live.com