tires for 07 mkz

mkzer
0

Asked by mkzer May 04, 2011 at 09:49 PM about the 2007 Lincoln MKZ

I NEED NEW TIRES FOR MY CAR AND I'M AT LOST WHICH ONES TO BUY CAN
SOMEONE MAKE A RECOMMENDATION FOR ALL SEASON TIRES

Jeff Leeper

checkout tirerack.com you can browse everything in the size needed and compare.

Mark Hancharuk
10

I think Michelins are the way to go. They have come a long way in tires; They last long, are quiet, and grip is good. Just keep up inflation and rotate every three oil changes

jdavidson015
445

I replaced the tires on my MKZ earlier this year, if you want to go the cheap route like i did, you can get the General Altimax HP's (General is owned by Continental Tires) they are relatively inexpensive compared to some other tires but still have great grip, snow traction, they are pretty quiet . The only down side is that they are VERY FLOATY at the factory recomended inflation being 33 psi so i have the pressure at 44psi, and that almost completely eliminated the floatyness of the tires, the tires max inflation are 51psi so your still good in that aspect. Otherwise go the expensive route and go with the Continental Extreme Contact DWS or the Michelin Pilot Sport A/S Plus. they are both great tires and i would recomend them. however you may not like up north like i do and not need an all season tire such as these and could go with strictly summer tire in which case i would suggest going to www.tirerack.com they have reviews, ratings, and videos for most tires (they also cost less than from a tire dealer, just ship them to your mechanic if he/she will do tire installation). Hope this helps -Jesse