FUSE & RELAY DIAGRAMS FOR A 1997 LINCOLN MARK 8

johndonsmark8
0

Asked by johndonsmark8 Oct 20, 2012 at 03:56 PM about the 2007 Lincoln Mark LT

DIAGRAMS & LOCATIONS OF FUSES & RELAYS FOR 1997 LINCOLN MARK 8

John Leone
5,835

I agree that Ford sucks when it comes to labeling fuse blocks, they make you refer to the owners manual for everything, in there is the description...any one thing i can help you figure out, or you just need a layout of which fuse controls what?

johndonsmark8
0

Dear John, Thanks for the quick reply. Yes, maybe u can help me from pulling out what little hair I have left ha ha. A mechanic friend of mine has installed a new A/C compressor, orifice tube, also a used VCRM, electric fan ( bought off Ebay ). He flushed out old freon, but when he went to turn on A/C to install new freon; compressor will not come on ? So he's asking for DIAGRAMS OF FUSE & RELAYS BY ENGINE & DASH BOARD & WHAT THEY CONTROL ? John, I really appreciate your help, next payday I'm going to buy a service manual for my 97 Mark 8 !!! That way I won't be bugging u so much. THANK U, John m.

John Leone
5,835

Chiltons service manual, complete tear down and rebuild of everything at the car, 15-20 bucks auto zone, car quest, etc. the lay out, or SCHEMATIC is what it is called, I will research one, and get back to you....

johndonsmark8
0

John, Again thanks for your quick reply, I did find a dealers factory electrical wiring book for 97 Lincoln Mark 8 on Ebay for $ 24.00, but can't order it till this Thurs. the 25th ( PAYDAY ). Also my mechanic friend said he jumpered the low pressure switch on the a black can on firewall on passenger side; still compressor won't come on and he says he put new freon in ? Well in the mean time if u do have time to send me a fuse & relay schematic it will be appreciated ! Cute Baby :) THANK U, John D. Menz