I have black leather captain chairs (middle row) that I want to trade for a bench seat.

crboonejr
5

Asked by crboonejr Aug 14, 2012 at 10:17 AM about the 2007 GMC Yukon XL

I need to trade my middle row captain chairs from 2007 Yukon XL for a bench seat .  The seats are black leather
and are in good condition.  

I would also like to confirm that a bench seat is 100% compatible; what I have read so far indicates this to be the
case but I would appreciate feedback from anyone with personal experience or knowledge.  Thanks.

yukonXL07
0

Where are you located? I have a tan cloth bench seat in an '07 Yukon XL and I want captains chairs. I'm not sure if its a direct replacement though. I live near Houston, tx - if you're fairly close we could swap pictures of the mounting brackets and see.

dakotadaisy
0

It is a direct replacement. I would like to swap with you. I live in CT. Where are you?

crboonejr
5

dakotadaisy: I am in Austin, Texas. Are your seats black leather as well? Do you know if the power folding seat function will work after the switch? I will post some photos later today.

kelss
0

I have a 2007 yukon XL Denali with power fold bucket seats in tan leather. I would like to swap them for a tan leather bench. I am in the San Diego area. Did you find out if the power worked on the bench when swapped?

YukonMomma
0

I live in dfw are of Tx and would be interested in swapping. I have black leather 2007 yukon slt. Excellent condition seats. I have pictures to send also. Please let me know if this is something you are still interested in.