My 2007 Kia Rondo is stuck in park

wmadruga1
0

Asked by wmadruga1 Feb 09, 2012 at 04:22 PM about the 2007 Kia Rondo

James Warner
1,490

i tsake it that the car will start fine, just will not come out of park? if that is the case check to see if the brake lights are working on the vehicle. stpid idea i know, but the brake light switch controls the circuit for the shifter release.if you have no brake lights you probably need a brake lamp switch. its a common problems on these vehicles

wmadruga1
0

Thank you James, You were right!!!!!! A new switch was put in and all is well with the car....

James Warner
1,490

glad i could help