Hey i just bought a Porsche 944 from a guy an at first it was running well. he said it satup for a couple yrs. Now when i go to crank it up it makes no noise and will not start? ikd if its something with the cluch or if its the starter? what you think?

cartels
0

Asked by cartels May 28, 2012 at 02:40 AM about the 1985 Porsche 944

67,955

No noise as in, nothing and no power? I suspect the battery lost it's charge. If ithe car sat for awhile he probably charged it up enough to get it moving around. Check your voltage, should be 12.4, if lower around 12Volts, swap in a new one. Batteries last 4-8 years on avg.