Winshield Wipers Park position

blackjacksc400
0

Asked by blackjacksc400 Mar 24, 2012 at 06:36 PM about the 1988 Porsche 924

I just replaced the windshiedl wiper switch and the wipers do not return to the "park" position as they
did with the old switch. they stop about half way in the middle of the windshield. is there an adjustment I can make ? or do I have to get another switch?

Ernan Bektic
125

You have to "reset" the wiper position, try turning the car of just as the wiper is in the desired possition then remove the switch and put it back again but with the switch in "zero mode"