cruise control

kkjohn6922
0

Asked by kkjohn6922 Feb 11, 2011 at 10:43 AM about the 2006 Hyundai Tiburon

I have a 2006 triburon without cruise control. my question is, does the wiring harness in this car have the connections for a factory cruise control or will I have to change the wiring harness to install a OEM cruise control.

Michael Mierzejewski
1,700

Look in the fuse panel. There should be a slot for a CC relay or fuse. If it has wiring, you wired up for CC. But adding it is a pretty big deal. You'll need the actuator, cable, switches, etc. Thats assuming you have a cable operated throttle. If its drive by wire, it will be even harder.

Best Answer