Can any one tell me how to turn off the "Phone Unavailable" notification that comes through the radio?

CVan
0

Asked by CVan Nov 20, 2012 at 08:07 PM about the 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche

Weather car is on or off, key in or key out, Phone Unavaijlable notification sounds through Radio every sthree minutes, killin my battery over night.  Need to kill phone all together but do not know which fuse to pull??????

12,935

Have you tried turning the Bluetooth off and hitting the red hangup button for on star? I believe its on the mirror.

12,935

Pull the radio fuse. Just be warned the radio may go into anti theft mode and require you to put a code in the next time you go to use it.

CVan
0

Well I appreciate the two answers I received. I read the manual and decided to look and see where the OnStar fuse was located and found it to be labeled "INFO", and located under the hood in the lower right group of four (4) fuses. I pulled this fuse and to this point it has corrected my jproblem...... I Hope you all have a nice Thanksgiving. I have to travel and it will be much nicer not haveing to listen to "PHONE UNAVALIABLE" every few minutes

12,935

Take care.