Help in finding past owner of Pontiac LeMans

noprblm001
0

Asked by noprblm001 Jan 02, 2014 at 09:34 PM about the 1967 Pontiac Le Mans

can anyone with finding past owner of a 1967 Pontiac LeMans I have it from 1985 to
now. I had found the son of the old Dealership but records long gone. Tried DMV don't
go back that far. I know it was bought new in Storm Lake Iowa. Any Ideas or know any
company that does that.
Alan
e-mail: noprblm001@aol.com

17,535

Google "Allied Vaughn". They maintain GMs archived factory to dealer invoices. If your vehicle identification number is in their records you can, for $50.00 get a copy of the original factory to dealer invoice for your car. After 7 years most states purge their DMV records. Since you bought the car in 1985 I'm guessing you're probably only the third owner. In NJ they have prefixes on the title to indicate the number of owners including you. Back in those days A was the first owner, B the second, etc. Now NJ uses numbers. No prefix is the first owner, 1 is the second, 2 is the third, etc. HTH. -Jim

Cme2fly
0

Funny, I'm looking for my old lemans that I sold in 85. I was living in military housing in Virginia beach, VA. I'd love to find that old car! Good luck. Rodgerelkins@gmail.com if anyone comes across my old girl. 326, 3 duces off a 389, white interior, aqua marine exterior, 4 speed. Thanks.