wont start has spark and fuel pres

Josh Peterson
0

Asked by Josh Oct 09, 2010 at 06:04 PM about the 1989 Nissan Maxima

it ran now it wont. tryed new computer and even tried eather butt no start.tryed the computer trick in the chilton and it came up with code throtel sensor. weare is the throtel sensor.

Theron Davis
0

The throttle positions sensor is mounted on the right side of the intake chamber ( opposite side of where you see the cables). If the car still does not start the engine may be out of timing, pistons may not have compression (blown head gasket), or the fuel pump is malfunctioning.

buccaneerz89
815

Well first off a bad TPS would still alow the car to start. Could you be more descriptive on what the code was? (Pxxxx) Also when you mean it wont run are you saying that it cranks/turns over but you cant drive it at all?