Blinking "HOLD" light car won't move why?

dnkybarnyard
0

Asked by dnkybarnyard May 03, 2007 at 11:58 PM about the 1988 Mazda 626

Drove the car all night with no problems, shifted fine and everything. Parked it over night and went to start in the morning and put into gear, the only thing it does is rev up, doesn't move. And within 25 seconds the HOLD light flashes non-stop. How do I fix?

23,585

Sounds like there is a problem with the transmission. You will have to have this towed to a mechanic and diagnosed. If there is a solenoid or electronic control in the transmission malfunctioning, this may be the cause of your problem.