who or where can i get my 1988 volkswagen fox gl worked on reasonably

juggy
0

Asked by juggy Feb 04, 2007 at 11:48 PM about the 1988 Volkswagen Fox

i own a 1988 volks fox gl and cannot find anyone who knows or is willing to work on it. i live in washington pa. and have tried everywhere and vlks dealers are beyond means.

19,115

Hi Juggy, not familiar with the area. All that i can suggest you do is go to local mechanics, make sure they are reputable, and ask if they have any expertise or any interest in working on an older VW. I can't see every single one of them saying no.