what is the cost to restore a 1967 bug?

mtbkr
0

Asked by mtbkr Dec 29, 2006 at 04:02 PM about the 1967 Volkswagen Beetle

Car is in pretty good condtion. I am the original owner and the vehicle has been garage-kept for the last 20 yrs.

bovan
9,580

hello mtbkr-- I would say that is a very open ended question. Of course it depends on how much restoration you have in mind. There is a good book available at Amazon for less than $20 called the VW Beetle Restoration Handbook. I would also suggest that you consult with your local body shop for starters and then research your plans online, particularly at the various specialty parts shops available online. I had a 1967 Beetle and the way I cared for it meant that it needed restoration after just a year or two. Good luck from Bovan.