whats the easiest wayto get air out of my heating n cooling system i cant get no heat?

John Oganovich
0

Asked by John Feb 23, 2013 at 10:25 AM about the 1989 Jeep Cherokee

82,345

Did you replace your thermostat and or your expansion tank cap? These can fail. If they are good, do this...Fill it with coolant, leave the rad cap off, start it and let it idle. Keep the coolant level full in the neck of the rad while idling. When coolant starts to overflow, put the rad cap back on. Check coolant in overflow bottle for proper level.